Luxurious private residential care home
36-42 Woodside Park Road, Finchley, London N12 8RP
Catherine Lodge is an independent family run care home for the elderly. It is ideally located in a residential area, in a quiet road, yet near all the amenities of the city, being three minutes from Woodside Park underground station, buses, library and shops and all within walking distance from the home.
The home provides accommodation for 39 service users with mixed abilities, who require 24 hours care and support. We pride ourselves in providing the best possible care in a friendly and homely atmosphere. We have continued, since the home was established in 1983, to maintain our strong sense of core values.
Our primary objective has always been:
"'To strive always for excellence in providing an ethically sound, individualised, highest possible quality care and services to our service users in a relaxed environment with the support of well trained and highly motivated staff".
We always wish to provide a happy, stable home where good food, care and value for money are the watchwords. The quality of care is much commented on and a typical comment is "provides exemplary care in a happy atmosphere".
Features and Facilities
- Residential care for up to 39 elderly residents
- Beautiful period property with luxurious single rooms, all with ensuite facilities
- Living spaces are very light and spacious with warm and stylish interiors
- Superb conservatory overlooking delightful landscaped gardens
- Large patio area that is popular with both residents and vistors
- Choice of four lounges
- Passenger lift
- Facilities are CQC (Care Quality Commission) approved
- Large dining room with onsite chef
- Located in vibrant Woodside Park with excellent transport links to both London and furtherafield
- Weekly visits from local GP and hairdresser
- Monthly visits from chiropodist