Compassionate and Caring
Private Residential Care Home, Woodside Park, North London
When you choose Catherine Lodge, you’ll experience exceptional care from trained and qualified staff at every level. We are proud to have a great team (including an RGN as our Deputy) who collectively deliver highly personalised care with genuine kindness. Over the last 30 years we know that it is the people who have made Catherine Lodge a truly happy and caring home.
Catherine Lodge has been owner managed by Noreen Stimpson since 1983. Noreen is the current registered manager and has a qualified nursing background. Her compassion for residents and dedication to Catherine Lodge is outstanding.
We are regulated by the Care Quality Commission so you can be confident that we are providing the right standards of care.
Our Standards Charter
- To strive always for excellence in providing an ethically sound, individualised, highest possible quality care in a relaxed environment
- To ensure that the care service is delivered flexibly, attentively and in a non-discriminatory fashion
- Respecting residents right to independence, privacy, dignity, fulfilment, and the rights to make informed choices
- To manage a formal programme of staff planning, selection, recruitment, training and personal development to enable each residents care needs to be met
- To ensure that all residents receive written information on the home’s procedure for handling complaints, comments and compliments, and how to use it